Monday, October 4, 2010

Back to School

Today is my first day back to school after a week off. Both of my classes this session are IT classes. Meaning, I am in the home stretch! One more session to go after this one. I've actually been considering continuing school after I receive my AA, and going for a Bachelor's degree. I know, crazy talk. We will see what happens. I am a few months away from being done with my AA so I have some time to think about it.

The Navy Ball is coming up this Friday and I'm pretty excited. Scott is having a suit made and I think he is going to look fantastic! My dress still hasn't come (AMAZING!), so Scott said if it isn't here by Wednesday, we could go out and buy a new one! I just hope that if that does happen, I am able to find something I like =)

Scott is still loving his job. They are thinking of sending him to Tampa to do some training or go to some seminars or something next year. We both think it would be great for him to go and learn as much as possible.

My dad and dogs will be here in less than 5 weeks. Scott and I can't believe how long it has been since we saw Ozzie and Presley, and are so excited to have them back in our daily lives. We definitely think and talk about them every single day, but it will be so nice (I say this now, before they actually get here and start terrorizing the house) to have them running around and playing and get to take care of them. AND, it will be so awesome to have a visitor =) This is my dad's first time out of the country (Fact: if you grow up in Southern California, Mexico doesn't count as another country) and we want to make sure he has a great time. I know he is going to be blown away by the experience and I can't wait to see his face when he sees the craziness that is Bahrain. We're especially looking forward to his comments on the driving and the unrestrained little kids in every single car.

I'm getting excited about the holidays. Apparently, so is everyone else around here. All the cans of pumpkin at the NEX are GONE! I will be checking every time I go though and hopefully I can snag a few before Thanksgiving. Oh, and I already know what I want for Christmas. I spotted a super cute Coach purse at the NEX, and it has my name written all over it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment