Last Friday, Scott and I were out and about running errands, and trying to enjoy the weekend. We were headed to the movie theater to watch Dinner for Schmucks, when we hit a car in the parking garage =( Thankfully, the person that we hit was a very nice man who spoke perfect English. We tried calling the emergency traffic phone number (like 911, but for non-injury traffic accidents only), and when no one answered after 3 separate calls, we decided to call the emergency number. Still, no answer. It was then discovered that it was prayer time, and so no one would be answering either line for awhile. Wow! Good to know. In the future, when I want to have a life-threatening-injury, I will make sure it happens on any day but Friday. Anyways, we drove to the police station, had a report filed, and went on our merry way. Here are some pictures:


We are supposed to take the Honda to the shop to get fixed sometime this week. Since my dad and the babies will be here soon, I am trying to convince Scott that we NEED to rent a Hummer while the Honda is getting worked on. We'll see =)
No comments:
Post a Comment