Monday, July 12, 2010

What about In-N-Out Burger?!?!


Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking about what Scott and I eat and how we eat, and I think it's time for a change! From a friend I heard about this book, Skinny B****, and a movie called Food Inc. Apparently there is much I don't know about how the majority of food that we consume is prepared and all that it contains, and this book and movie are supposed to blow the lid off of the whole industry.

Neither Scott or I are "healthy." We are both overweight, and have very little to no exercise in our daily routines. We both complain periodically about headaches and in general just not feeling very well. We eat what tastes good, what is convenient, and what is cheap sometimes. So far Scott is not on board at all about making this lifestyle change. He said to me, "Whatever, I don't care. I'll eat poop if it tastes good." So Scott =) Hopefully once I become more knowledgeable on the subject, and he can see the changes in me, that will convince him to at least try it.

Wish me luck peeps! Here is a picture of the books I just got in the mail. Amazon is so awesome, they ship for FREE out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment