Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

There are no pumpkins in Bahrain. Also, no orange, red, or brown leaves. The NEX did have lots of candy though, but no cinnamon teddy bears. So...Halloween this year was different. Scott had to work. I watched my favorite Halloween movies (Beetlejuice and Hocus Pocus) did some homework (which nearly brought me to tears. Have I mentioned how much I hate programming AND my professor? Cuz I do.) laundry, and then made dinner. We were planning on seeing a scary movie that night, but when we got to the theater, the power was out =( We headed to Dairy Queen, because ice cream makes everything better, but then Scott asked me about my homework and class, and I got so upset I decided I didn't want ice cream anymore (you know it's serious when I turn down ice cream). In conclusion, I miss the United States. Here are some pictures:



Me and Scott



Scott loves ribs



Me and my super cool jacket

2 comments:

  1. =( I don't like it that you turned down ice cream...unacceptable. I hope that professor pulls the stick out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Cass =) It's not even so much just him. If I was understanding the class, he wouldn't bother me hardly at all. I just get so frustrated.

    ReplyDelete